Saturday, May 31, 2014

Anniversary Blessings from Brother Michael

From June 1, 2013 to June 1, 2014, I have been blessed as first Bisexual liaison to witness Mike Lackovich, founder of StonewallAGAIN, reclaim his birthright while learning of true diversity. From confronting ignorance, educating bigotry and helping progress the equal right of marriage between all two consenting adults in Illinois; StonewallAGAIN celebrates our first remarkable year...

"What has been more special than any of my acknowledgements, awards or crowns as a retired drag queen from the western suburbs happens to be working beside the awesome Mike Lackovich. As long as my health endures, I am grateful to continue helping StonewallAGAIN. Thank you Mike for allowing me to be the first Bisexual liaison for it's first year.... Always."

No comments:

Post a Comment